Fluoridation promoters always manage to weasel out of charges of ‘mass medication,’ yet anti-fluoridation groups don’t seem to learn from the experience.
Once again, a case has been lost on technicalities surrounding water fluoridation and whether it does or does not constitute ‘medication.’
According to a recent article, “A High Court judge said that the concentrations they [fluoridation chemicals] were used at did not class them as medicines.”
We have written about this before, so we won’t re-state the whole point here. However, we offer these posts below as food for thought; that it may be time to stop beating the old ‘medication’ dead horse – it obviously doesn’t work in relation to water fluoridation – and start talking about what cannot be denied… i.e. treatment. Explained below:
– Avoiding the ‘Mass Medication’ Trap: Things you Need to Know
– Debunking the ‘Warfarin Defense’
– Final Nails in the Ethical Coffin of Water Fluoridation
– Open Admission of Long-Term, Uncontrolled Experimentation in NZ Opens the Floodgates of Litigation
– Therapeutic Goods and Medicinal Products: Another ‘Checkmate’ for Fluoridation
In a nutshell, it may save a lot of stress for activists to stop trying to ‘prove’ water fluoridation is ‘medication,’ and start focusing on the more fundamental FACT that it is indeed treatment of the human being without informed consent. Key word: TREATMENT.