Source article here
1. “Fluoridation’s benefits–to both children and adults–are supported by thousands of scientific studies.”
It’s interesting to note that when the York Review examined these numerous studies, the panel concluded as follows: “We were unable to discover any reliable good-quality evidence in the fluoridation literature world-wide” . Barrett conveniently leaves out this ‘quality of evidence’  problem, which is a typical ploy by pro-fluoridation propaganda merchants, as pointed out by Connett, Beck & Micklem (2010) .
2. “Even communities that have been fluoridated for many years are being targeted.”
Yes, many communities have proudly rejected fluoridation in fluoridating nations , and these communities therefore join the vast majority of the developed world  – including many of the world’s great cities  – in rejecting the practice of mass treatment  via drinking water.
3. “Instead of telling you that fluoride is found naturally in all water, they call it a “pollutant.” Instead of telling you that fluoride is an important nutrient, they call it a “poison.””
Toxic sludge captured from the pollution smokestacks of the phosphate fertiliser industry is added very unnaturally to drinking water. This is a plain fact any way you cut it . And as for fluoride being an essential nutrient, the scientific evidence does not support such an assertion  . As for the ‘poison’ label, we refer the reader to our previous note titled, Debunking the ‘Warfarin Defense’ , which covers a number of key points.
4. “Instead of the big truth–that fluoridation is safe, effective, and economical–they tell the big lie and say it causes hundreds of ailments.”
5. “The effects of fluoridated water have been studied for more than a hundred years.”
Refer to #1 (above) and also to #18 on this document .
6. “Water fluoridation prevents tooth decay mainly by providing teeth with fluoride at the important time when they are made and maintains this contact daily throughout life.”
Crap. This idea of ‘systemic delivery’ of fluoride in the developing years was debunked years ago .
7. “It’s been conservatively estimated that each dollar invested in community fluoridation yields about $38 in reduced dental costs.”
Refer to Claim #12 in the following document .
8. “The small amounts of fluoride in water also help to strengthen bones.”
9. “Think of fluoridation as a modern health miracle.”
Read this book , then see if you still agree with the above statement.